Strategic social media management saves time and money, and it gets results.
Social media is ever-changing and can be your best friend or worst enemy.
Many businesses dive into social media because everyone tells them they should—but they skip the research and planning phase. This can lead to a lot of wasted time, poor to no engagement, and overspending.
Growing your business requires a social media presence.
It really doesn’t matter if you run a small local shop or a big national company.
Social media is an essential piece of your business marketing strategy.
However, knowing you should do it doesn't make it any easier to execute.
It can almost seem impossible to block out enough time for research, creation, and implementation of a social media strategy—especially if you don't have several dedicated employees to properly manage and analyze everything.
Successful social media isn't about being on every channel.
It's about being strategic and effective in creating conversations, sharing content, and reaching your best customers with the information they want.
Additionally, driving greater engagement through more social interaction leads to higher search engine rankings, which is always a plus!
There are two sides to social media management: organic page posting and paid ads.
Here are some points to consider when using social media to grow your business.
- Simply posting to your business pages usually doesn't drive new business. However, it could spark additional business from your current fans.
- Facebook's News Feed is designed to show viewers the content that's most relevant to them. This means, on average, only 0.5% of your page followers will actually see your posted content.
- However, page posts still have value when you need to connect with your followers. And page posts add SEO value—when executed correctly.
- If you want to reach potential customers, you must create a social media ad strategy.
- Social media ads attract and lead prospects to the strategic content on your website, continually driving new interest and business.
- Social media ads have the ability to target specific audiences, are measurable, and have a tremendous return on investment.
Developing, executing, and monitoring a social media strategy will help you connect with customers, increase brand awareness, and provide measurable leads.
Discover how proper social media planning can grow your business.