Today it is necessary to have an online presence.
A functional, mobile-friendly, informative website is the first step in establishing an online space that people look to and trust. On top of that, a user-friendly and optimized website provides numerous benefits that cannot be overlooked.
Treefrog Marketing builds websites from the ground up. We develop a web strategy to best build, design, and optimize your website. We provide great web design options and start your SEO (how search engines find you) from the moment your project begins. From title tags to image descriptions to SEO optimized copy everything we do is built on a strategic foundation.
A strategically developed website allows you to remain in front of your clients by expanding your brand experience, selling your products and providing continuous education for consumers with information they want to have.
Remain in control of your site with flexible hosting options, custom functionality additions and content that’s easily editable.
After an initial web discovery meeting, we will establish a web development timeline that is broken down into 6 phases, which normally takes 8 weeks to complete.
Phase 1: Initial Research
Phase 2: Content Development
Phase 3: Web Development
Phase 4: Website Review
Phase 5: Final Updates
Phase 6: Launch
Our website development service includes the following:
- Design– Our web system is very flexible and allows for easy website growth and customization. Our designers ensure your website remains true to your business brand with custom colors, branding, and image development. Additionally, all of our sites are mobile friendly.
- Content Development– Our team will develop a web plan and list of questions to create engaging copy that best reflects your business brand and services.
- Content Management– A content management system comes standard with our web development projects and allows clients to manage and update their website with ease. No coding or special web skills are necessary.
- SEO Strategy– Your website is developed with search engines in mind. Properly optimizing your websites allows search engines to correctly index your site content and make it easy to find online.
- Web Training– At the completion of your website, we will meet with your team for a 2-hour web training. Additionally, we provide a full web tutorial video for you to reference in the future. We also offer our assistance to answer any questions you may have for the first 30 days after your website has launched.
We are ready to answer any questions you may have.
Whether you have questions or are ready to start your website partnership, please contact us to schedule a consultation. We’d love to buy you some coffee (or tea, if you’re not a coffee drinker.)